Ron Spencer - Through The Fire

On September 10th, 2007, Ron Spencer was on his property in Virginia, trying to light a burn pile with his propane torch. When the torch finally lit, the propane tank exploded, sending a wall of flames 30 feet into the air. After being pulled from the flames by his son, Ron would be taken to the regional burn center and there start his long road to recovery. After being placed on the ventilator's highest settings and going 36 hours with no brainwave activity, Ron would beat the odds and leave the hospital in less than a month. This is the story of his miraculous healing and the mighty power of God in his life.